I mean, who cares. Who really cares whether or not they like Huey Lewis and the News. Not me.
But, in the spirit of following the throng I decided this blog would be vastly improved if I popped in a list. I don't think I've got the attention span to think of eleven things I like, however, when it comes to things I dont like, it's hard to stop at eleven.
- Gardening shows - pointless, boring and pointless
- Travel shows - boring, pointless and contain Katriona Rowntree, possibly the most pointless, vapid person on the fact of the planet.
- Drivers who are enamored of thier Mazda 3 and like to go REALLY fast. To facilitate this they slow down to 30kms until the road ahead is clear and then FLOOR it. Get A Life.
- Moths - gnashing their gnarly teeth, just waiting for a chance to sink them in.
- Wind - in every form
- Capsicums (see 5 above).
- Pizza people who ignore instructions and slather 6 above all over supreme pizza. NO Capsicum, means Do Not Put Capsicum On The Pizza.
- Annoying patronising men in hardware shops. "Does Madam know what Madam Wants?" Oh yes indeed, Madam wants you to bugger off and be facetious somewhere else.
- The washing, the hoovering, the cooking, the cleaning, the nappy changing... Lets call it MY LIFE.
- People who record the Top Gun soundtrack onto CD and put it in the car's DVD player Every Single Time I am going to get in the car. Thanks honey.
- Lightbulbs - yes, lightbulbs. If they're going to explode or do something spectacular then they wait until I turn them on. I hate them, but only cos they're all out to get me.
And that is just my list for this evening.