Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Puppies

I cannot go on. My near death experience of last week (ie summer cold) has made me realise how precious life is. Thus I have decreed I must have a puppy and I must have it NOW. Oh okay, we were getting one at Easter but hubby left his shoes outside the back door and I keep thinking they're Ella and trying to let them in, and its miserable living in a dog free house and I can't bear it a day longer.

I had kind-of thought we'd get a ruby coloured Cavalier King Charles Spaniel girl (the reddish one in the photo). But hubby loves the black and tan coloured ones (and they are beautiful, and I'm not that fussy - no really) and boys are easier to get hold of than girls (and I'm not that fussy about that either), so it looks like a black and tan boy it will be.
They're just divinely delicious aren't they.

This photo is actually of the puppies we're going to visit tomorrow. The two available are on the left and the right. Its just whether we choose the fellow with the white smudge on his nose or the one without. I'll have to let the kids do it, there's no way I could ever decide.

0 people love me: