Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday afternoon in the garden

Miss 4 has been taking photos. Given her height and my height there were a lot which included my elbows, boobs and bottom.  Not a pretty sight when clad in grey velour tracksuit pants and a hot pink lycra top (what? its Saturday and I've been in the garden all day).

This thicket is the tomatoes.  They're fruiting all over the place.

And the washing on the line. I just love when kids take random pictures like this and they really work.

And then there are those that have questionable content.

:)

2 people love me:

Veronica Foale said...

Totally jealous of your tomatoes, mine are about an inch high and I've just spent the last 2 nights covering them because of frosts!

Damned Tassie weather.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. The tomatoes look good.