|Hard to tell really...|
- Speech therapy appointments,
- Dance Spectacular rehearsals,
- Swimming carnivals,
- Dance Spectacular performances (2.5hrs worth, I kid you not),
- more speech therapy appointments,
- kids parties,
- Weightwatchers weigh in (getting back to 67kgs (went up to 75kgs for a bit there!)
- Cooking, shopping, cleaning (etc)
- doctor's appointments (to get referrals for more counselling and dietician appointments)
- Request for a partial of my latest novel
- Watched a documentary about chickens (Did You Know their eyes work independently, so when one is looking at the ground the other is checking the weather - seriously)
- And driving, driving, driving (I do 600 - 700kms a week in the car, and mostly don't go outside a 15km radius of my suburb)
- Oh and Libby had a baby boy!! (my bestie who lives in Sweden)
The next three weeks looks pretty similar (apart from anyone giving birth) and then, horror of horrors, the long school holidays begin.
I will be blogging during this time, oh hell yes - am already looking forward to the post about the entire Nicholas family staying in ONE ROOM when they go to visit Jenolan Caves. (We'll have to share a bathroom with backpackers as well. Shiver.) But as you all know, my blogging always gets a bit spotty over summer, so I apologise in advance.