- Children - still driving me insane - BRING ON SCHOOL. They have taken to stealing and hoarding food (I blame their father).
- Puppy, cute as ever. Still peeing randomly about the house. Seem to spend my entire life cleaning up shit, but am frequently unsure if it is his or 1. above.
- Vege garden. Doing very nicely now cooler weather has killed all the slugs. Out of season random seed selection planted by 1. above all growing. Kind of.
- Orchard. Fruit trees have arrived and despite repeated nagging nobody has dug holes for them to live in. DIG ME A HOLE (okay five). I gave birth to your 1. above. AND they cut my perineum with a pair of scissors when I did it. A PAIR OF SCISSORS. Is it so much to sodding ask?
- Counselling. Going nicely thank you.
- PMT. Present and accounted for. My boobs hurt.
- Dailybooth. You will have noticed I have taken to plastering more of myself across the internet on a daily basis. I have no idea why I am doing this - only all those trendy Gen Zed-types are doing it; and I just like photographing myself and then laughing at my double chin. Please feel free to email me and a) be amazed I am a natural blonde, b) tell me I'm vain or c) relate a long story about having your perineum snipped with SCISSORS whilst you were WATCHING d) bitch about someone who won't dig you a hole when you ask.
- Mother's Day - Got a wii fit. It thinks I'm 55 and I have to come up with reasons why I'm putting on weight AND heavier clothes or child attached to leg are not on the excuse menu. Sniff. A wii fit does not make up for 1., 4. and 7. above.
- Went riding. Predictably painful experience. Going again tomorrow, will try to remember to take some photos. Made tit of self asking what the "horse (like a horse you'd have in the gym to do back flips over)" apparatus in the stable was - was treated to description of how sperm is extracted from boy horses. WHICH I KNEW (having studied Equine Studies some years ago) but was just having a brain-fried moment. Truthfully, I had hoped never to be reminded.
- Ikea: I have to go to Ikea to get a big girls bed for Miss Three. If I went to Ikea now, when suffering from 6. above the problem would not so much me lying on a display bed and sobbing when I got tired. But more coming home with $400 worth of impulse bought woven baskets.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Whitterings of Caitlyn Nicholas at 6:29 PM