Two more weeks of school holidays to go...
- Miss 5 is chucking daily tantrums that she does not want to go to kindi, despite having spent all last year in a 'transition' year at the same school and is moving into the next door classroom.
- I have spent all my gardening money on school shoes.
- I have dragged out all the uniforms, and untold random white school socks that I am trying to match according to their level of greyness.
- And I have whipped out the iron (for the second time in twelve months) to start ironing on name labels. (It was also my inaugural use of my Brand New Mosman-ish Ironing Board Cover - which, incidentally, matches my oven gloves - never let it be said I don't have this interior decorating thingy down pat)
- All of this is in the hope that it will make the next fortnight go faster
- Also my children are nagging me about Easter.
Oh and I'm changing the name of the Year of Me - is sounds a bit, yanno, self absorbed (what?), am now calling it the Year of Wellbeing.