|Like. Like. Like.|
- Spending Monday morning driving back and forth to school due to Miss 5 and her fake earache
- Having Miss 5 at home with her fake earache for the rest of Monday and confining her to the house in order to hammer home the lesson that sick days are not fun
- Miss 5 having revenge by fundamentally and comprehensively trashing the few untrashed parts of the house
- Having Miss 5 at home on Tuesday due to genuine cold, which obviously caused the earache, which was in fact not fake, and I am a bad, bad mother
- Miss 5 Retrashing the house to prove the point that I am a bad bad mother
- Then on Wednesday... hmm, well I'd had Miss 5 at home for two days and I chose not to spend my few precious hours of peace tidying (she refused to stay home - heh)
So the tidy up mostly happened this morning. I got it done, kind of, even though the day started badly due to a bin-juice in hair incident (full story tomorrow).
The Cleaners upped the price by $10 after they saw the state of the place (the dust was pretty spectacular). Honestly I think they deserve double!