Monday, June 09, 2008

Wear a sportsbra...

Ladies & Gentlemen who read the blog of Cait Nicholas (I know you do BRIAN)... wear a sportsbra.
If I could offer you only one tip for the future, a sportsbra would be it.


Yes.

I've taken up jogging.

Why?

Well, that's a good question.

The simplest answer (and probably the most accurate) is that the edits for Secret Intentions arrived last Monday. The house has never been tidier, Angela the cleaning angel won't have a thing to do tomorrow. A new and complex diet requiring many hours in the kitchen has been devised. And I've taken up jogging.

And now...
My knees hurt.
My shoulder hurts.
I can barely breathe.
AND I've done more damage to my boobs than an entire year of breastfeeding.

Sportsbra shopping with two small children tomorrow.

Yes. I think that will go very well. With no loss of dignity. None.

3 people love me:

Rachael Blair said...

Ahh... have been wondering what you're up too? But I understand.. I'm in serious procrastination/confusion hell at the moment. I know I want to write but WHAT??? So jogging sounds like a plan... but I'll remember the sportsbra!

Sami Lee said...

Thank God for edits or writers would never get anything else done. Good luck with the bra shopping!

Jess Dee said...

Ya know Cait...I think I'd rather get stuck into edits than take up jogging.
But best of luck to you and your boobs. Hope you find the jogging and the sports bra a...um...uplifting experience.
Jess