Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blogging for a Year!

I've been blogging for a year!

And what a year it has been. The sleep deprivation, the disasters, the victories, managing to get through Christmas, the writing, the moaning about dear Hubby. I've downloaded it all here. Mostly in the hope that my life, which generally amuses me, manages to amuse everyone else as well!

I'd like to thank all my faithful readers. You guys are the best! Especially those that email me with advice when I've done my back, or can't get the kidlets to sleep. Your thoughtfulness is so appreciated.

I hope you like the blog's new look. It's now the same as the rest of the Caitlyn Nicholas website. Though I've had a few teething problems, and in some browsers the margins are something of a moveable feast.

sigh.

0 people love me: