- The cat got attacked by a dog and its cost us just under $600 in vet fees - NO
- One of my children and my husband are both sick and underfoot on My Day Off - NO
- I ate an entire packet of caramel crowns yesterday - NO
- The price of petrol - NO
- The price of groceries - NO
- I have a giant spot on my chin - NO
- Mortgage interest rates - NO
I know. One manky singer with a violinist and an ice-skater was better than the lovely Ms Portugal and her slightly Greek looking backing singers.
Sigh. Is there no justice in the world? Even Terry Wogan - the pithy British commentator - sound cross about it. Rumour has it, that it was a "done deal."
Am still trying to come to terms with the French singer sucking helium out of a blow-up globe to make himself sing falsetto. AND the Azerbaijan dancers, never have I seen a g-string so far up a bottom crack - HOW did they still manage to dance like that? HOW?
Its a mysterious world.