- Last Friday I went out and got drunk. I also smoked a packet of cigarettes. I continue to smoke.
- My children are in three days of day care but I only work two days.
- I have no idea how many serves of calcium/fibre/protein my children eat a day. I'm just fucking glad when they actually do eat.
- I swear. Quite a fucking lot.
- I crave solitude.
- I frequently forget to wipe their little faces, yes, mine are grubby children.
- I don't sing songs at bedtime.
- People scowl at my children's behaviour in public, I ignore them (both my children and the people).
- I yell.
- I bribe.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Ten reasons I am a BAAAAD mother.
Whitterings of Caitlyn Nicholas at 1:23 PM