Monday, September 15, 2008

Intrigue at the House of Nicholas

Yes. We have a mystery.

At 5.31pm on Monday 15 September a dull thud echoed through the House of Nicholas followed my much muttered swearing. Upon investigation the following crime scene was found.

There are five suspects. Each has a watertight alibi.

Miss Bugalugs: Under table, feeding playdough to dog.
Miss Beaniebaby: In garden, burying toys in Sandpit.
Ella The Dog: Eating playdough.
Pepper The Cat: Miaowing pathetically outside the kitchen window.
Hubby: "I didn't do it. I SAID I didn't do it. Now go away. I'm cooking."

Alas, the camera never lies.

2 people love me:

Jess Dee said...

LOLOL.
No wonder you're a romantic suspense writer.
Hmmm, the evidence does seem irrefutable. It was obviously the cat.

Jess

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

lol No I think the dog did it. lol lol

Suz:)