Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Horror: Day Two

Why yes, its school holidays again. Hurrah. No really.

Yesterday was Day One of The Horror. This involved a trip to Tinkerbelle, a trip to a Fast Food Chain that will remain nameless, but conveniently provided a 'toy' with the meal resulting in the Offsprings now being utterly over Tink and into the next animated offering... Transylvania.  From hereon we shall name them Unhappy Meals.

It is now 7.24am on Day Two of The Horror.  I have been up for two hours. As has the rest of the household including the dog.

This is the sight that greeted me at 5.34am.

Yep. The last ten weeks have been brimming with kicking and screaming when it comes to getting out of bed in the morning, but today... OH HELL NO. We're going to be dressing up at the Crack of Dawn.

Do I sound bitter?

That's probably because I am.

We are now into the modelling clay.

The end result of which will be multi-coloured poo coming out of the dog at some point in the next 24 hours.

Twelve hours until I can put them back to bed.

*Hold Me*



3 people love me:

Veronica Foale said...

Whereas here, it's the very last day of the school holidays. I think I've managed ONE sleep in, care of 6am starts in the hospital. I might be a little bitter too. Of course, sleep aside, I am so ready for Amy to be back at school. She's driving me batty today.

Jess Dee said...

Roflmao. Ah, your school holidays Sunday as fun as mine.
Hang in there. We can do this!

Jess Dee said...

Ack, see how bad my hols are? Can't even spell 'sound'. Wrote Sunday instead. I blame my kids.