Friday, December 21, 2012

All about... 10% Inspired


Today I've got the very lovely CJ from 10% Inspired guest posting.  I was very excited to guest post on her blog a few months back...

First, the basics…
Who are you?  I'm Cassandra Wunsch, though my friends all call me CJ. Before I was married I was a Jones... it's amazing how fast having to spell out your last name gets old.

What occupies your time?  My passion has always been writing, I think it started because I liked the idea of something you could do no matter where you are... these days I just want to make a connection. I love it when people tell me that something I wrote touched them somehow. Made them laugh or cry or think...

Where do you live? I was born in NSW, but these days I live in Hobart, tassie. The temperature suits me better, and everything moves so much slower, which is good because I've never been very quick.

Who do you live with??  Right now my three bedroom house (plus shed) is crammed to the rafters. I live with my father, my husband, my two daughters (4 years and 1 month) and my sister-in-law. Hubby and I have just bought yet another house (our third) so we'll be living there by the time this interview gets posted.

Day job / other job?? I work casually for the Salvation Army in their stores in the Hobart area (when I'm not pregnant or on maternity leave that is).

Secret gifts / talents / hobbies Very few people who know me now know that I sang in the opening ceremony's of the Olympic and Paralympic games in Sydney.

Interesting stuff I’d like to know about you…

Tell me a story about your car / a car you loved??
My very first car I inherited from my nanna when she passed away. It was a one year old Mitzubishi Mirage – bright red. Most of the somewhat questionable things I did in my youth, I did in or around that car. Spontaneous 5 hour road trips to Orange and Queensland, 2am runs to the closest 24 hour maccas because I just HAD to have a cheeseburger. Here in Tassie, I don't need a car to get around, but in country NSW, that car meant freedom.

Fave thing to eat??
My 'signature' meal if you like, is scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. A bit of milk, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, onion and sliced olives, scrambled in with the eggs. All of that on toast topped with smoked salmon strips and grated cheese.

Tell me about your secret weakness…
Stationary!!!

Nitty Gritty at the end…

At the moment I write mostly for myself at 10% Inspired, but I also write articles for the Hobart Mums Network newsletter and the Tassie Tourism blog Think Tasmania.

Where can we find you… 

Blog: http://10percentinspired.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/10percentinspired?ref=hl

0 people love me: