Saturday, December 08, 2012

My Bum Broke Blogger

So it seems that putting a picture of my large behind climbing on a horse on blogger crossed some previously un-mentioned boundary and I am presently unable to post pictures without plastering them all over google+ first.

Am not sure if I should be proud or not :)

Anyway, I've spent much of the last week trying to sort the problem out, as well as being immersed in pre-release day fever, singing the national anthem repeatedly (last week of school, many ceremonies to attend) and contemplating the next 56 days in the house with my offspring. *hold me*

In a very pleasant surprise The Danger Game went live yesterday, and in an even more pleasant surprise it is rocketing up the Amazon charts.

You can buy it HERE or at your e-retailer of choice

If you do check it out, I'd love it if you could "like" the amazon page (button at the top of the page), and if you really really love me, click on the tags which are just below the author biography.  This helps keep it going upwards in the rankings.

Drive Me To Distraction is also going along nicely, but is in dire dire need of reviews and reader love.  If you've read it and liked it, please take a moment to leave a comment on Amazon or rate it on Goodreads.

Thank you :)

And, in case you were wondering, I can post that pic because its linking back to one already posted!




4 people love me:

Veronica Foale said...

Obviously blogger isn't a bum man. Shame really.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Congrats on the new release.

Caitlyn Nicholas said...

Thanks Eleni :)

Caitlyn Nicholas said...

LOL :D