Friday, May 25, 2007

Best Intention - its going to be a book!

I'm rather chuffed to announce that I have signed a contract for Best Intention. It will be coming out both as an e-book and in print, and will be published by Samhain Publishing. The wonderful people who published Running Scared. I haven't had any dates confirmed yet, but I would expect Best Intention to be out as an e-book around May 2008 and in print about Christmas 2008 - yup this publishing thing is sloooow!

I'm excited to be jumping on the publishing-a-book merry-go-round again, relieved that I've signed a contract, Best Intention was A LOT of work, and coming to terms with being a multi-published author. I just never thought I'd be an author at all, and now here I am, with TWO books. I suppose, thinking about it, this is a theme in my life. I never thought I'd be a mother either and now here I am with TWO children. Hey, I never thought I'd be a millionaire and now her I am with... Okay so it doesn't work with everything.

I have eaten a celebrationary Twix, but that's pretty much it so far. Too busy writing At The Diplomat's Bidding. 10,000 words in five days - now if I can just keep it up I'll be done in a couple of weeks!

0 people love me: