- When beanie-baby couldn't get the toy phone to work she said, "fuck it," and kicked it across the kitchen.
- Six out of the ten Choice worst foods for kids were found in my cupboard/fridge.
- When hubby opened the car door and beanie-baby had to walk around it to get in the car, she muttered, "oh fucking hell."
- I am daily tempted to ram idiot drivers, usually with the children in the back of the car.
- I do not feed my family organic meat or vegetables.
- Numbergetti does cover all the major food groups (sugar, salt, fat and carbohydrate) and can be fed to children on a daily basis.
- Colours and preservatives allow children to explore new sides to their personalities.
- Eating the children's easter eggs after they have gone to bed is merely another example of my parental concern for their well-being.
- If you want to listen to the radio and they want to listen to the sodding Banana-phone song for the billionth time, it is okay to tell them the cd is broken.
- Bribery is merely another word for negotiation.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Ten reasons why I am an outstanding parent
Whitterings of Caitlyn Nicholas at 2:45 PM