Saturday, July 03, 2010

Eradicating The Brown & Caterpillars

Well, as you have probably ascertained from the title, its been another seat-of-the-pants, action-packed day at our house.

Today hubs has been fulfilling a six-year fantasy for me.
I KNOW.
He commenced the removal of The Brown.
 We have a lot of The Brown to be removed, but right now, if we can just get the entry hall painted in Spanish Cream and hang up the family pics then I shall be content - its a start.

In other breaking news, I've figured out what is eating Every Single Thing In The Garden.  Really its rather embarrassing.  You see, after covering the garden ankle-deep in snail bait, I somehow got fixated on the idea that it was a possum/s.  However, utilising my keen powers of observation this morning, I happened to notice a Lot Of Caterpillars helping themselves to everything in sight.

Occam's Razor strikes yet again.

Also harvested a plethora of turnips (caterpillars don't like turnips).
Hubs is not impressed either, he thinks turnips taste like warm farts.

:)

3 people love me:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god,
I don't think I will be able to eat turnips ever again!!

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Great in soup, stews & C-arseroles! hahaha!

greenfumb said...

Trying to work out exactly how he knows that?!!