Thursday, July 08, 2010

Toy Story 3D

Just took the kids to see Toy Story 3D, my first 3D movie experience - no, I have not seen Avatar, yes, I am socially inept, we all know this.  Loved the 3D-ness of it all (well apart from the fact it made my left eyeball feel like it was being prised out with a rusty screwdriver - have been reliably informed that this is because I am OLD (yeah, thanks MUM, not 65 though am I?).

Movie was long, 2hrs, but it kept my kids rapt (yes, those of nit-level attention spans) and it kept me amused too.  I think Miss 4 was overwhelmed at times, but we held hands and whispered about what precisely we'd be having for lunch.
MacDonalds?
No.
Why?
Because you had it last week.
Yes, and we need to wait for the new toy.

Ah the allure of a Happy Meal.

Not that my children EVER eat McDonalds.

Ahem.

Miss nearly 6's birthday tomorrow.  I have been a parent for 6 years.  And the child is still alive, relatively undamaged, and has not been forgotten on a bus or in a food hall once. Am so damn good at this job.

:)

1 people love me:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

I've heard that the new Toy Story movie is good. I wouldn't be able to see the 3D version however as you need 2 good eyes for that and one of mine don't work proper! I bet you could write wiv good grammar like what I does!! ;-D