Friday, July 30, 2010

The Grey Man - Good Reviews

Was fossicking about the interweb the other day and came across a couple of compliments about my story in The Mammoth Book of Special Ops Romance.

Maria at Goodreads.com
"...But most of the stories are good, really good.
The Game av Gennita Low was real hit and Jordan Summer´s Heat of the night and Caitlyn Nichols fantastic Grey Man that begins in a nunnery in East Timor."

AND
Sherri at Goodreads.com
"Caitlyn Nicholas - The Grey Man. A- New author for me and it was a good story. Australian special forces hero."

Rather chuffed actually (OH OKAY, in a world of delight)

:)

3 people love me:

Anonymous said...

That is great!!

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Cool! Make mental note to go to library......are there any wude bits in them? ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Mel!

LOL Sue. My story has bonking in a nunnery, but wude wise I leave it to your imagination - can't speak for all the other stories though :)