- Turnips, beetroots, carrots
- Yes, they got dug up by wretched escaping chickens - broccoli did not fare well, why can they not dig up weeds??
- Broad beans coming along
- Peas just sprouted
- Growing slowly, oh so very very slowly
- Growing, but slowly, a few have flowers on them, but am not holding out hope for anything setting fruit or ripening
Bed 5: Sweetcorn/Pumpkins
- Growing green manure, that's about to be dug in (at some point, in the future).
- Might try and fling in some lettuces before the sweetcorn and pumpkins go in in August
- Chickens again.
- Also, local nursery has not got spuds in yet, so not much planted.
- Should probably do something about this bed as well :)