Anyway, enough gushing.
Leura. Alluring Leura. Up in the Blue Mountains, just a hop, skip and a jump from Mumndads house.
I'd like to say it was huge fun, but I was in the company of two children who were devastated because they did not see a mountain that was blue. Two days of "but I want to see the blue mountain. MUMMY. I. WANT. TO SEE. THE. BLUE MOUNTAAAAAAAIN. Waaah."
sigh. sigh. sigh.
They were excited. SO excited. So excited that they didn't sleep, and forgot how to behave in cafes (or public or private or anywhere). Places my children had tantrums...
- Car park at Echo point
- Echo point
- Car park of holiday flat in Leura
- Stairs of holiday flat in Leura (one on each flight - yes stereo)
- Holiday flat in Leura
- Leura main street
- Leura Cascades
- Leura Toy and Train Museum
- Loaves and Fishes in Leura
- Leura Bookshop
- Car on the way to Blackheath
- Govett's Leap carpark
- Govett's Leap
- Govett's Leap information centre
- Cafe in Blackheath
- Main street in Blackheath
- Non-stop screaming until they passed out at 8pm
- 4.30am Miss Five upset due to hubby snoring (tell me about it sweetie)
- 5am Passing train deemed to be thunderstorm
- Leaving Leura holiday flat (stairs and carpark)
- Most of the way to Norman Lindsey house at Springwood (mostly because the didn't like the sun OR the view was on the wrong side of the car)
- At Norman Lindsey cafe
- Norman Lindsey garden
- Car down to Nonna and Granpa's house
I'm going to go and lie on the couch in a comatose haze now...