- Day Three - postponed due to a stunning headache
- Day Four
- cleared out Miss 5s built-in
- threw out a lot of old and dusty bags, some not used since... well over ten years
- found many single shoes in various sizes
- cleared out kids bathroom - ew, less said the better
- Day Five
- sorted out cook book bookshelf - so much dust and barely opened cook books (now off to local library)
- tidied the cupboard where the vacuum cleaner lives
- found an illuminating number of lightbulbs (he, he)
- also four showerheads (??)
- opened and examined linen cupboard several times - left it for another day (am not superwoman after all)
The decorating plans are hurtling forth as well. Have picked out "Spanish Cream" as present colour for walls in hallway (I say present as last week it was Mademoiselle or Strawberries&Cream - or pink and less pink but still a bit pink). Today I bought an armload of cheap photo frames from K-Mart and have selected some photos that I'll be printing out and hanging on the walls.
Many people have lovely professional shots of themselves adorning their walls, often in tasteful black &white with matching frames. Not being "like the other girls" - a phrase which has followed me around my entire life - I chose frames that didn't match at all (apparently this makes me shabby chic - who'd have thought??) and have picked out photos, a few of which are below...
This one makes me laugh
Then we can deal with The Yellow. Yes its worse than The Brown.