I'm wondering which thing they found out about...
- Weaning at the first sight of a tooth
- Larger screamie's 3rd and 4th words being fuck and it (1st being No and 2nd being Dad)
- Locking screamies outside when behaving vilely IN THE RAIN
- Threatening screamies with dis-ownership after they locked ME outside IN THE RAIN
- Driving past face-down screaming screamie in car line, pretending its not my child
- Being unable to attach right name to correct screamie, dog or cat
- Feeding chicken nuggets that had fallen on the floor
- Sending screamie to school with temperature and going to hairdressers
- Not realising own screamie is ill
- Using clothing to wipe dirty mouths (theirs or mine - clothing that is)
- Forgetting sunscreen
- Forgetting hats
- Forgetting drink bottles
- Abandoning poo covered underpants in various locations
- Singing a selection of eighties hits instead of lullabies
- Falling asleep during story time
Well, I may not be mother of the year this year, but at least my two screamies know I love them. Well they would, if I knew where they were.
Anyhoo, big announcement I've been rabbiting on about for the last week...
My blog has been selected to be in the Kidspot Top 50.
|Click on the pic to see my entry and vote|
It is rather huge in the bloggy world and I am rather massively chuffed about it.
If you would like to vote for me, well that'd be very much appreciated. You can vote for whoever else you want as well, whenever you want, but you can only vote for me once (if that makes sense - it records your IP address).
Programming during the voting time will be very much as usual; Mummy fails, gardening, cooking and cake bakery, writerlyness, ranting, raving etc... but there will be an extra special blog post on 21 May - and if ever you have had the urge to comment, that would be the day to do it.
So there it is.
Vote for meeeeee.