Friday, May 27, 2011

Even the stars are against us...

So hubs is a gemini and I'm a capricorn.  Apparently we're the two most incompatible star signs there are.  Here is what the Kidspot Love Meter had to say about our relationship...

  • What you two have in common is your dry sense of humor and your resourcefulness. Other than that, I can't really see much more common ground. 
  • Marriage
    • If you make it this far -- which is a big if -- Capricorn will be the rock of the relationship; 
    • ... it will be a wonder if you commit long-term. 
    • ... In fact, if you do decide to marry, it may well be a marriage of convenience. 
  • Passion
    • You're both very busy people, so it'll take a lot for you to bother making time for a physical encounter 
    • ... and the truth is, you may not get far before you both just give up. 
    • ... Ultimately, neither of you is interested in lying around in bed all day. 
Wrong. So very wrong. On all counts.
Siiiiigh.

3 people love me:

Sami Lee said...

Oh dear...

sam o said...

Sorry but LOL! Sx

Anonymous said...

I just read what it said about me and my husband and it was bang on. If you will excuse me now, I must go and commit suicide.