Monday, September 27, 2010

First Day of the School holidays

 Seeds arrived from Diggers this morning.

Have spent quality bonding time with children planting them.


God knows what is going to come up where.  Am mostly hoping that I can transplant things once I figure out what they are.  Who knows. It'll probably be more successful than that barren desert my seed raising beds.

3 people love me:

Tenille said...

Don't you love it when you can see that first bit of green finally break through? I've just started my first proper veggie patch, and I'm loving it (yes, I'm a little bit obsessed). My little girl is having a ball with her bright red watering can too.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the vege patch Tenille :) Looking forward to hearing updates!

Tenille said...

Don't you love it when you can see that first bit of green finally break through? I've just started my first proper veggie patch, and I'm loving it (yes, I'm a little bit obsessed). My little girl is having a ball with her bright red watering can too.