Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Best thing since sliced bread

 

sigh.

6 people love me:

belinda said...

Ahh,
Well at least it rose this time....

Bread Pudding?

Kind Regards
Belinda

Sue, Joe and Michael Webber said...

Are you making it by hand or in the bread maker? I had some bread in my bread maker going horribly wrong recently and I had no idea why, it was rising too much and sticking to the lid of the maker. It also was very crumbly. I thought I was going to have to get a new one. But I found the instruction books troubleshooting page and it was because I was only puttin 1 tsp of salt in and not 2! So bizarre, it's good as gold now.

Anna said...

See, that looks awesome to me! I would have smothered butter and jam on it and eaten it all.
(Actually, I have never made bread in my life, so it wouldn't even look like that!)

greenfumb said...

You need one of those Breville slicer things, I got one in an op shop for $2 the other day - the ladies had no idea what it was. You can pay $30 on eBay!!

Kids and/or chooks will still eat it.

Lyndel said...

All is not lost ,you've mastered butter making and water dowsing, bread making must be next

belinda said...

Hi Caitlyn,

I have awarded you the Sunshine Award please come on over http://belindas-simple-life.blogspot.com/2010/03/thank-you-sunshine-award.html to pick it up.

Kind Regards
Belinda