- My youngest sister has been trying to get on a plane, from Heathrow (news just in: she departed 25mins ago - so now 24hrs of worrying about plane crashes and it'll be fine)
- My brother in law, who has been recovering beautifully from his spine operation, came out of hospital yesterday (in record time - YAY).
- My nephew who has been suffering from chronic ear infections has been ferried about to specialists and a grommit operation is looming on the horizon
- The vet ballsed up my sister's dog's cruciate ligament operation and thought that this week would be a good week to fix it all up ("you'll only have to pay for the anaesthetic") - because what someone with an incapacitated husband and sick toddler needs is a dog that can't even get itself outside to go to the bathroom
- I got food poisoning - and not just your normal 24hour type food poisoning; its been so bad that I haven't been able to function since Sunday, and in a great improvement managed to eat two tablespoons of boiled rice yesterday. Apparently my gut has shed its lining, about which I have no idea, but I do know its really fricking painful.
It can only improve from here, right?