1st of June today, and to celebrate the first day of winter I have decided to set myself a few completely unattainable challenges
- I'm taking part in 50ks in 30 Days - a writing challenge run by Romance Australia. In the next 30 days I hope to write
- A 35,000 word novella
- A 15,000 word short story
- I will be de-crapifying the house. Hubs is starting a new job this month and its going to mean a pretty radical shift in how the house runs. In preparation for this I'm getting the whole steaming heap organised.
- Being extremely mindful of our spending. Yes, there will be even more cheap-arsery than usual around here.
- Get through Miss nearly 8s birthday party (every time I think of it the voice in my head goes nooooooooo *cough* ooooooooo)
- Having a mid-life crisis (oh lordy yes, meditation and chinese herbal remedies will be involved, and no, its not going to be pretty, elegant or graceful)
In the midst of all this I might even crack out a few blog posts. But if I'm quiet think of me working diligently away to better myself and my family (HAH) or rocking in a corner babbling to myself.
Its alllllll good. :)