Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oh But Don't be Fooled!

No, don't be fooled by the post below into thinking anything is remotely under control. Am surviving on four hours sleep - thankyouverymuch small yappy rodent next door (and her screeching owner - 3.20am. I ASK you)

Here's the washing...

And here's the kitchen...

Yes, a disgrace. I am a disgraceful housekeeper. You haven't seen the table either, knee deep in paperwork. Spent yesterday discovering the full catastrophe which is our finances! Suffice to say that I have cancelled Christmas, Miss Bugalugs birthday, My birthday and Summer holidays. We shall stay at home, learn to enjoy each other's company and weave baskets to sell at markets.


SIGH!

3 people love me:

Rachael Blair said...

Thank-you for making my day with those photos - I could take twin-snaps. I too am an undomestic goddess.

Jess Dee said...

Please let me know when and where hte baskets will be available. I do so like to support a good cause.
:-)
Good luck with NANO.
Jess

Anonymous said...

Great pics Cait. Housework ought to be against the law. I'm wasting time on blogs when I should be doing Nano business. Hope you're doing better with that.