Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not admitting anything...

When I have PMT I lose a lot of things, the ability to deal nicely with d*ckheads on the road is one, and the ability to put together an outfit is another.  Yup.  Hubs always knows That Time is upon us, when I emerge from the bedroom in a t-shirt with a stretched out picture of one of my book covers on it, black bra glowing underneath, a long black skirt split up the thigh and my trusty brown shoes.

Here is todays outfit... which I wore to do the shopping, out in public, in Hornsby.
Sadly you cannot properly see the black ankle socks I've got on, and I've taken off my sunnies (which I would've put back on for the photo, so you could get the full effect, but I appear to have lost them somewhere between the car and the house).

Hmm.

Updated to add: 1. I did tidy before I took the photo, that is my version of tidy, and 2. The marks that seem to be on the jeans? Not dirt. No. Mildew growing on the mirror.

2 people love me:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Hey at least ya got dressed!! I'm often caught outside in me PJs, haven't quite made it to the shops in them but have driven Joe to work wearing them!!

Pip said...

Your outfit doesn't look too bad to me, it looks similar to stuff I wear.