Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Reader Review for Secret Intentions

Just got an email from Amy entitled Your Book Rocks

Secret Intentions kept me intrigued from start to finish (and I am hard to
keep interested)! I could not put it down!

EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THIS BOOK!


Aw thanks Amy!

4 people love me:

Sami Lee said...

What a great email to receive! I'm reading the book myself at the moment and loving it.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

So Happy for you Cait... It is wonderful news.
I actually haven't finished as yet... but wow... hmm... I'll let you know when I hit the end. :)

Suz:)

Unknown said...

Thank you Sami and Suz for your great comments. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support and positive feedback.

Thanks again.

Cait

Jess Dee said...

Aren't reader reviews the best?

Can't wait to give you mine.:)

Jess