Friday, August 12, 2011

Loving Self Sick

Am loving self sick at the moment.

Yesterday I looked like this...
BEFORE - Aaaaaargh, its The Crone, THE CROOOOONE
Today like this...
What? this was the best one out of about a thousand
Photographing self. Not a fan
Then had to go out and stuff self with Yum Cha in celebration whilst being admired by hubs, and THEN spent about a million billion dollars on cross stitch supplies (well $15.80)

:)

5 people love me:

Liz Beavis said...

I'm confused.  What do you mean?  you look great in the second photo, is it spot the difference?

Mel said...

Hubba, Hubba!!  You look FABULOUS!!  

Caitlyn Nicholas said...

Thanks Mel :)

Caitlyn Nicholas said...

LOL Liz.  Just don't like taking photos of myself, always think chin too big, or you can see double chins or eyes to squinty etc etc...

Sami Lee said...

You are too hard on yourself. pic 2 is lovely!
(notice I didn't mention pic one. Hmmmm)