Saturday, August 13, 2011

Plethora of Projects

Further to my post of yesterday... have actually managed to love myself sick and now have ANOTHER cold. I blame hubs.

When it comes to stitching I am very disciplined with myself.  Just one project at a time.  No new ones until the last one finished.

Which is why I have three on the go at the moment...
Projects
1. Dishcloths - I am a dishcloth knitting fiend at present.  Need to get 21 done to cover all gift requirements over next few months.  Currently 13 to go.
2. Provence sampler - the green letters on the left. Doing this one in variegated green thread on 11 count AIDA - which means its really easy and doesn't make you go cross eyed if you've had a few wines
3. Enchanted Alphabet - done on 32 count linen, is sending me blind.
M from Enchanted Alphabet

2 people love me:

Mel said...

Well, aren't you a busy girl.  Feel better soon.

Caitlyn Nicholas said...

Thanks Mel, on the improve today, THANK GAWD :)